Being a nurse is not easy, you have to manage between your long hours of duty calls in the emergency room to being always available to your patients whenever they need.
I can already say that you face a lot of stress and discomfort during your duty calls, but here I’m not only talking about your mental stress instead I’m talking about your physical stress as well.
Long-standing hours can lead to discomfort and pain in your legs, back, shoulder, and even your neck.
This discomfort can increase up to many folds when you are a nurse and have flat feet issues, the regular flat feet shoes cannot give you the comfort and support you need.
I am here to guide you and help you find the Best Nursing Shoes for Flat Feet so your feet will get through all the duty calls with good comfort and support.This video belongs to Bob & Brad.
In this way, your body will have to endure minimum stress and you will feel mentally relaxed along with that, you will be less exhausted as well.
Table Of Content
- The List of Best Nursing Shoes for Flat Feet – 2023
- Dansko Nurse Professional Clog
- Naturalizer Women’s Marianne Sneaker
- Merrell Men’s Encore Gust Slip-On Shoe
- Sticky Comfortable Work Shoes for Nurse
- Saucony Women’s Guide Iso 2 Running Shoe
- Oofos clogs for nurses Lightweight Recovery Footwear
- Adidas Nurse Shoes – Cloudfoam Pure Running
- Skechers Shoes for Nurses – Comfort Flex Sr Hc Pro Health Care
- Under Armour Nursing Shoes For Running
- Puma Nurse Shoes Carina Sneaker
- What Are The Best Nursing Shoes for Flat Feet?
The List of Best Nursing Shoes for Flat Feet – (2023 Updated)
You are considered as the right hand of a doctor, so you should be taking good care of yourself to be ready for your duty calls all the time.
Here is how you can always feel comfortable and confident just by getting your hands on the best medical shoes for flat feet, which I will be suggesting to you in this article.
Let’s directly take a dig into the Best Nursing Shoes for Flat Feet, here is the list you have been waiting for:
Buy From Our Links
If you like any of the above products and you are planning to buy them, then please use our links for the purchases. I earn from qualifying purchases because I am an Amazon associate. Thank you for your support. ?
|Dansko Nurse Professional Clog
|Naturalizer Women’s Marianne Sneaker
|Merrell Men’s Encore Gust Slip-On Shoe
|Sticky Comfortable Work Shoes for Nurse
|Saucony Women’s Guide Iso 2 Running Shoe
|Oofos clogs for nurses Lightweight Recovery Footwear
|Adidas Nurse Shoes – Cloudfoam Pure Running
|Skechers Shoes for Nurses – Comfort Flex Sr Hc Pro Health Care
|Under Armour nursing shoes for running
|Puma Nurse Shoes Carina Sneaker
1. Dansko Nurse Professional Clog
Dansko Nurse Professional Clogs have a midsole with a memory foam which remembers the shape of your foot to give you maximum comfort. The shoes contour themselves according to the shape of your feet to enable natural movement of your feet all day long. The midsole is removable with arch technology.
Dansko Nurse Professional has a slip-on design for easy wearing of the clogs, you can easily take your clogs on and pull them off whenever you want in no time.
Dansko Nurse Professional Clogs also contain a padded instep collar which gives comfort while walking and long standing hours.
Dansko Nurse Professional Clogs has a shock absorption technology which leads to reduction in discomfort and pain caused due to standing for long hours. This shock absorbing and anti-fatigue feature of these clogs are due to the rubber outsole which gives excellent support and comfort.
- The shoes are made up of 100% leather
- There is a heel of 2 inches present in the clogs
- The platform of the shoes is about 0.75 inches
- There is a roomy in forced toe box
- The sole of shoes is made of polyurethane
- The upper is made up of leather and fabric materials
- They are easy to clean
- The shoes make you look more professional
- Greater stability is provided by shoes because of wide heel strike
- Good amount of comfort and stability is provided by the clogs
- The clogs add some inches to your height and make you look taller
- Shock absorbing outsole is present in shoes
- They give good arch support
- They are expensive
- They are heavy
2. Naturalizer Women’s Marianne Sneaker
Marianne women’s sneaker is one of the most recognized sneakers manufactured by the well-known brand, the Naturalizer. It is available in all sizes and has some amazing stylish designs, making it just perfect for your casual use at the hospital.
It has a slip on construction, which helps your feet to glide into them with ease. Along with the slip-on feature, there is a dual side goring which is elastic and is present on the side panels of the sneakers, this also eases the entry and exit of the feet into the sneakers.
The contour technology is the best feature of these sneakers, the sneakers easily molds itself according to your foot shape and needs. It also has a dual density cushioning feature, in this way giving your feet the comfort they need for long runs.
There is also an arch support on the insole present in the sneaker, thus it gives arch support to your flat feet and hence the sneakers helps your feet to develop a natural arch so your feet would not feel any discomfort while walking or standing throughout the day.
The insole is breathable, thus it helps the air to come in contact with your feet and improves air level reaching your feet. The shoes are made of lightweight materials, making them the best shoes for nurses on feet all day. The lightweight technology assists you in walking throughout the day easily.
The Naturalizer Marianne Sneaker is highly durable due to its synthetic sole and fabric of the upper. The out sole of the sneakers is non-slip which gives you good grip at slippery surfaces and leaves you with no fear of falling.
It is a must have for an all-day comfortable yet supportive experience and a premium fit for your flat feet.
- It has a synthetic sole
- Leather, suede, fabric, velvet, corduroy fabric is present as upper
- Outsole is made of non-slip technology
- The elastic goring side panels are present
- It has a contour technology
- It has a 1 inch heel
- The shoes are lightweight and comfortable
- Many colors and styles available in the shoes
- The shoes have wiggle room for toes
- Easy to slip on and off technology is present
- It provides good support to your feet
- The shoes get contoured according to your feet, hence providing them good support.
- The shoes are highly flexible
- The sneakers are highly durable.
- The lower top of the shoes may get stains
3. Merrell Men’s Encore Gust Slip-On Shoe
For long standings hours and running from one hospital room to another, your feet require utmost comfort so you can perform your duties. The Merrell Men’s Encore Gust Slip-On Shoe can be your best friend if you are looking for utmost comfort for your feet.
When any nurse needs stylish shoes which are breathable yet comfortable, merrell men’s encore shoes are here for the rescue. The mesh lining makes the shoes breathable. While the comfort base active contoured insole is present to give you support and comfort all day long.
The molded nylon arch shank improves the shape of your feet and helps your feet to retain the natural arch shape that it might have lost due to the flat feet problems.
The shoes provide good air ventilation to your feet and make them feel fresh throughout your long day at work. They are considered as the best clogs for flat feet nurses.
Due to its slip-on feature, the Merrell Men’s Encore shoes are easy to wear and remove, which saves most of your time while you are in a hurry and it is convenient.
- They are made up of 100% full grain leather
- Padded collar is present in the clogs
- Footbed is made up of ortholite material
- The clogs have a m-select GRIP sole
- The mesh lining present is breathable
- There is a merrell air cushioning present at heel
- The clogs have nylon arch shank
- It has an EVA outsole
- The clogs provide good air ventilation to your feet
- Shock absorbing technology is present
- It is available in all sizes, including UK, Japan and Europe men sizes
- The clogs provide excellent amount of support and comfort for your feet
- The clogs are made with slip on technology so they are easy to wear and remove
- The clogs are available in only one design or style
4. Sticky Comfortable Work Shoes for Nurse
The footbed of the shoes is made of absorbent material which keeps your feet dry from any sweat and fresh throughout the day. Moreover, it has a shock absorption feature which do not let your feet face any shock or unpleasant stimulus which may come across while walking or standing
The shoes are very lightweight which gives zero pressure on your feet. In addition to this, there is an arch support present in the shoes too which helps the feet with its natural arch retaining and natural movement of feet
The shoes also absorb pressure from your feet and relieves any pain and discomfort due to long hours of standing or walking throughout the day.
So, they are considered as the most comfortable shoes for Flat feet nurses when they want all day comfort and support.
- The shoes are made of 100% synthetic materials
- The sole is made of rubber
- The shoes has a platform heel of around one inch
- The upper of the shoes and the sole of the shoes is waterproof
- The shoes have a shock absorption technology
- The shoes are made of waterproof technology
- The shoes are lightweight
- Due to the non-slip technology, the shoes provide good amount of traction
- The shoes are highly comfortable
- The easy slip on feature is also available in the shoes
- The shoes are available in variety of colors
- The shoes are available in US standard size only
- The shoes are limited to one design only
5. Saucony Women’s Guide Iso 2 Running Shoe
Saucony Women’s Guide Iso 2 Running Shoes are well known for their breathable feature, the shoes have a breathable mesh which keeps your feet fresh by giving good air ventilation to the feet.
The shoes are very stable, soft and cozy. They provide the feet with the support and stability they need while walking, the comfort to make your feet feel relaxed and relieve stress on your feet to keep your feet healthy and safe.
The extra stability provided by the shoes is very beneficial for nurses with wide feet who are looking for supportive shoes, the extra traction feature of the shoes helps you to have full grip on the ground and slippery floor in order to protect you from any possible injuries due to falling or tripping.
Because they help the ankle to move freely and help you in retaining the natural shape of your feet, the Saucony Women’s Guide Iso 2 Running Shoes are the best shoes for flat footed nurses.
- The shoes are made of synthetic and mesh fabric materials
- The sole is made of rubber material
- There is a dynamic fit system for the shoes due to which the shoes can mold them according to your foot requirements
- The arch present in the shoes is normal to low
- There is a pressure relieve technology for the shoes
- The shoes are very lightweight and comfortable
- The shoes are highly stable and provide good support to your feet
- The shoes are not available in many size and colors
6. Oofos clogs for nurses Lightweight Recovery Footwear
The condition of flat feet comes with a lot of pain, muscle tightness and fatigue in feet, arches and ankles. The Oofos clogs reduce load on feet and support the feet movement, in this way the clogs give support to your feet while walking and reduce pain which might occur due to flat feet.
The one thing which makes these clogs different from other clogs is that they consist of a special Oofoam recovery technology which can absorb more than 37% more shock than normal footwear foam.
The unisex clogs are machine washable, so you do not need to worry about them being dirty while you are working around the hospital. Also, with its machine washable feature, you can maintain excellent hygiene for your patients. The clogs are designed to minimise odor, so do not worry about stinky feet at all.
The footbed is patented in a way that the clogs contours themselves according to your feet and its arches, due to which the stress on ankles, feet, lower back and knees is reduced to minimum, which makes Oofos clogs the best clogs for flat feet nurses. These clogs reduces exertion rate of ankles up to 47% as compared to the traditional clogs
With Oofos clogs your walking is made easier so you can recover faster from your flat foot condition and you can feel better with the support and comfort it gives while walking and running. These clogs are a must have for nurses who have the condition of flat feet.
The OOfoam is designed to lower the body stress so your body has to endure the minimum of it. The clogs also cradle your feet and arches and support the natural movements of your feet so you can always feel comfortable while walking, standing or running.
- The clogs are made of 100% smooth leather materials and synthetic materials
- The outer sole is made of rubber material
- These clogs are machine washable
- The clogs reduce pressure on feet, back, neck and joints
- The lightweight construction of the clogs is its plus possible point
- The clogs are unisex, male and female both can wear them
- They are highly comfortable
- They are not available in many sizes and colors
- The designs and styles of the clogs are limited
7. Adidas Nurse Shoes – Cloudfoam Pure Running
The Adidas Nurse Shoes have a cloudfoam which provides a shift cushioning effect to your feet and leaves you with utmost comfort while you are walking.
The adidas nurse shoes can be considered as the best shoes for nurses with flat feet due to the fact that the shoes provides you with the best arch support to comfort your flat feet condition and enables natural mobility of your feet.
The shoes are available in a variety of colors and also they are breathable, ensuring good air ventilation for your feet all day long.
The shoes are fashionable, yet they are very lightweight and comfortable so you wear them all day long without having to worry about burdening your feet. Also, they are the best when you have to run, stand and walk for a long time.
The stretchable mesh of the shoes makes the shoes Breathable, also the shoes contours the arches according to your feet’s need and relieves any pain which you get from your flat feet.
- Adidas Nurse Shoes are made of 100% textile synthetic materials
- The arch of the shoes has 0-6 inches of shaft
- The sole is made up of rubber
- It also has a wide boot opening measuring about 6-12 inches
- The platform of the shoes is 0-3 inches
- The shoes also has a stretchable mesh upper
- The shoes are Breathable
- The shoes are very comfortable
- They are available in variety of colors
- The shoes are very lightweight, comfortable and supportive.
- Only one type of design is available
8. Skechers Shoes for Nurses – Comfort Flex Sr Hc Pro Health Care
Skechers is a well-known and award-winning company making high quality, affordable and diversified product lines of shoes since 1992 for both men and women.
Due to its non-slip features, these skechers are a must have for every nurse with flat feet. The shoes ensure good traction on slippery floors and ramps. As a nurse with skechers, you do not need to worry about falling or tripping over the hospital floors while you are running back and forth from one ward to another.
The rubber pods are embedded in high wear areas which gives extra traction to the heel and forefoot areas of the feet.
The shoes give your feet the comfort and support it deserves while you are working at the hospital. Also, the shoes are lightweight and have a cushioning effect on your feet so you can walk with ease. The dual lite foam which works as a cushion absorbs any external shock so your foot and body do not have to deal with it.
The air cooled memory foam of the shoes remembers the position and structure of your foot and contours itself just the way your foot needs while walking, enhancing natural motility of your feet.
The shoes also enable multidirectional flexibility of the feet. This feature is due to presence of flex sole, helping the foot to bend in multiple directions easily.
- The skechers are made of 100% textile materials
- The shaft of skechers is of low-top from the arch
- The sole of the skecher is synthetic
- The skechers also consists a air cooled memory foam
- The midsole is made of dual lite foam
- The skechers have a slip resistant feature
- There is a stain repellent feature is present in the skechers
- The skechers give good air ventilation to your feet
- They are water resistant
- The shoes are available in many sizes
- They are not available in many colors
- Different designs of the shoes are not available
9. Under Armour Nursing Shoes For Running
Nurses who require full balance of themselves while they are roaming around the hospital for their work with good flexibility and cushioning for their feet, under armour nursing shoes are the only ones who can stand up to their needs.
The comfortable construction of the shoes enables the users to wear it all day long without any problem and the lightweight feature of the shoes enables no pressure on feet while using them.
The cushioning effect of the under armour nursing shoes gives you the best comfort and shock absorption, so your feet and ankles do not have to feel anything when you might face any shock or unpleasant stimulus while you are walking.
The shoes give good air ventilation to your feet because they are breathable so your feet always seem fresh and any unpleasant odour does not occur. The soft, step-in comfort is given to your flat feet by the EVA shock liner present in the shoes.
The midsole of charged cushioning uses the molded compression foam which results in even greater durability and cushioning of feet. This feature makes under armour nursing shoes the best medical shoes for flat feet.
Also, the shoes have a durable leather which is here for giving your feet stability and lock your midfoot into the shoes so it does not get displaced or slip while you are walking around for long.
- The shoes are manufactured by synthetic textiles
- Synthetic sole is present in the shoes
- The shoes contains an EVA sockliner
- The shaft of shoes is of low-top from the arch
- The upper of the shoes is made of mesh
- The midsole of the shoes had charged cushioning effect
- The shoes are lightweight
- There is a shock absorption feature in the shoes
- The shoes are durable
- Maximum support and comfort is provided by the shoes
- They are highly affordable
- The shoes are Breathable.
- The designs available in the shoes are limited
- The shoes are only available in limited color palette
10. Puma Nurse Shoes Carina Sneaker
As you can already tell by the name, Puma has always been the number one brand when it comes to manufacturing the most comfortable shoes for any type of feet.
The Puma Nurse Shoes are considered as the best shoes for nurses on feet all day because they have a good grip on your feet and the surface you are walking on as well. The good grip of the shoes on the walking surface is because they are made of slip resistant technology so you can walk freely on the tiles of the hospital corridors and the ramps without having any fear of falling down.
With puma nurse shoes you can even walk through slippery surfaces and sloppy surfaces as well all thanks to its slip resistant feature.
To ensure your feet do not get into the wrong position, a lace up closure of the feet is present so you will not have to deal with unnecessary pain and discomfort.
Due to the cushioned footbed you are given ultimate support and comfort by the shoes whenever you wear them. The external shock is absorbed by the footbed cushion without you even noticing about it.
- The shoes are manufactured by synthetic textiles
- The laces are present for the closure of shoes
- Rubber sole is present in the shoes
- They are casual athletic sneakers
- The shoe have premium upper of leather
- The shoes are comfortable due to cushioned footbed
- The shoes have good grip and are made of slip resistant features
- The shoes are designed to give air Ventilation to your feet
- Durability of the shoes is very high
- They are only available in white and black color
- There is only one design of the shoes,
What Are The Best Nursing Shoes for Flat Feet?
Are you facing difficulty in finding the Best Nursing Shoes for Flat Feet? Don’t get worried as I am here to tell you the key features you should look into before you shopping for any kind of shoes for flat feet.
As a nurse you have to put on your shoes most of the time in a day, the shoes you are choosing for your feet should be breathable and give the right amount of air ventilation to your feet.
As you are facing flat feet, the natural arch of your feet is already disturbed. So, I would suggest you to buy a pair or shoes which give you good arch support so you can walk and stand without any pain or difficulties.
For flat feet, a flexible shoe is ideal which helps to promote the natural movements of your feet.
The topmost quality to see before buying any shoe is comfort, you must feel comfortable in your shoes because you are going to spend most of your time in them.
No matter what nurse shoes for flat feet you choose from the above list, make sure that you feel absolutely comfortable and confident with the shoes on your feet!